Inside your Motherwell programme11 June 2022
Cover star Andy Halliday breaks down his fantastic header that clinched all three points for Hearts in last weekend's 2-1 win over Ross County in Dingwall.
Toby Sibbick is the player in focus for our Big Interview, as he reflects on slamming back into top form for the Jambos, and also spills the beans what life sharing a house with Josh Ginnelly is like.
Big Hearts shine a light on their Befriending project, helping the emotional wellbeing os 5-16 year-olds in south-west Edinburgh.
The Foundation of Hearts pay tribute to one of the Foundation's great heroes in Jeanette Peters for her starring role in the smooth running of the plot ceremonies.
Josh Ginnelly is the player under the microscope in Getting Personal, as he takes on quick fire questions about him and his teammate.
Graeme McIver takes us on a trip down memory lane, as he examines a thumping win for Hearts over Motherwell in 1986.
Memorabilia collector Gary Cowen delves into his extensive collection for Hatch of the Day and Hearts in Europe - with Jim Jefferies and our European meeting with Irish side St. Patrick's Athletic in focus.
- Graeme McGinty's Non-League round up
- Grant Young examines a matchworn shirt used by Spanish midfield sensation, Miguel Pallardo.
- Robbie Neilson and Craig Gordon provide their latest thoughts in their programme notes
- A Motherwell fan provides the View from the Away End
- The latest news from the B Team