On this page you will find details of match ticket prices for all of Hearts' home fixtures taking place in the cinch Premiership this season.
Our match ticket pricing is based on the following criteria:
- The category of game you are attending (A or B)
- Your age bracket i.e, adult, O65, student in FTE, U18 or U13
- The seating zone in which you are sitting within the stadium
- Viaplay Cup and the Scottish Gas Scottish Cup prices may differ
- Ticket pricing varies per match. The actual prices can be found on the eticketing site when booking.
Once you have decided what match you would like to attend and have identified which age bracket you fall into, you must choose which seating zone you would like to sit in.
Tynecastle is split into four seating zones; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. A seating plan can be found at the top of the page.
Category A: Celtic, Hibernian and Rangers
Category B: Aberdeen, Ross County, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Motherwell, St Mirren, Livingston, St Johnstone.
Booking fees cover our costs with TicketMaster, who charge Hearts on a commission basis. We'll always make channels available that are free of booking fees.
Here's a breakdown of our booking fees:
- Counter sales at the Ticket Centre - We do not charge for transactions over the counter.
- Standard online transactions at Hearts eTickets - We charge £1.50 per ticket for all transactions up to a maximum charge of £6. You can select your preferred postage option. May incur additional postage costs.
- Concessions are defined as: U18, U16, U13, O65, students in FTE.
- Student tickets: Can only be purchased directly from the Ticket Centre for home matches as valid student ID is required at point of purchase.
- Lost tickets: Hearts takes no responsibility for tickets once they have been sent out from the Ticket Centre.
- *U13 match tickets: Available for purchase with adult. Maximum of two tickets per adult or O65.