Inside your festive Killie programme15 December 2022
As a footballer, Craig Halkett's celebrations have always been worked around the fixture list. He tells us all about his recovery from injury, becoming a senior player, what his plans are for Christmas as well as his time at Tynecastle to date.
Michael Smith lift the lid on what Christmas looks like in the Smith household - as he answered the age old question: is Die Hard a Christmas film?
The 68-page programme also includes an interview with Steve Malcolm, a Jambo based across the pond in Boston, along with match columns from Craig Gordon and Robbie Neilson.
Also inside your Christmas issue...
- Robertson's Reflections: Steve Oliver delves into the story of George Robertson - an unsung Hearts hero of the 20th century
- Graeme McIver tells the tale of the Hearts team of 1966 that fought through a snowstorm to defeat Killie at Rugby Park.
- Grant Young looks back at the Hearts shirt of the 2016/17 season, and a special one worn by Jamie Walker
- Graeme McGinty brings us the latest news from the lower leagues of Scottish football
- Gary Cowen is back with Hatch of the Day and Hearts in Europe
- Scott Cockburn has the Final Word
- + much more!
You can buy your programme for £3.50 outside the stadium or online to be posted to your door via our friends at Curtis Sport - click here to buy.