Accessible Stadium Tours04 June 2023
The first dates available are Sunday, June 11th and Sunday, July 16th with more dates to be added soon.
Stadium Tour Details
Join our experienced Tour Guides, to hear stories of our club as you visit key locations around our Museum and Main Stand. Highlights include the First Team changing rooms, tunnel, dugouts, and media suite.
Our tour guides will stick to the accessible route, which is great for anyone with reduced mobility and wheelchair users. Seats will be provided at various stops along the way and plenty of opportunity to rest as needed.
Complimentary Personal Assistants tickets available.
- Private Tour Guide & Hearts Disability Access Officer on the tour
- Small Groups
- Access to restricted areas in the Main Stand
- Family-friendly and accessible - including wheelchairs
- Parking Available at Gerrards Yard
- BSL / Audio description commentary can be provided on request