Hearts’ friendly match against Sunderland will be broadcast live to season ticket holders on Saturday.
Season ticket holders should have received an email that contains a unique code that must be registered prior to the game.
If you have not received this email and are a current eason ticket holder then please email email@example.com
Once registered, season ticket holders will receive access to Saturday’s broadcast as well as every home league game for the 2021/22 campaign for as long as they are unable to attend Tynecastle due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to register your unique code.
· Go to the Hearts TV home page by visiting https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/ - this is the only site to register your details
· Click on the REGISTER button on the top right of the page. If you already have an active Hearts TV account then please register with different details.
· Complete the register form with your details, along with the marketing section and agree to the terms and conditions.
· Once completed press Register. You will be taken back to the Hearts TV homepage.
· To redeem your season ticket code, click on your username on the top right of the page and select Account settings from the dropdown.
· Once in Account Settings, click REDEEM SEASON TICKET CODE on the left-hand side of the page.
· Manually type the unique code that was emailed to you (copying and pasting can often include hidden spaces) and click Redeem. Please note the code is case sensitive so type it exactly as it appears in the email.
· You are now registered.
Supporters are encouraged to complete their registration and/or redeem their season ticket code as soon as possible and well in advance of Saturday’s game in order to prevent any issues on the day of the game.
If supporters experience any difficulties then please email firstname.lastname@example.org