An exclusive glimpse behind the scenes!
Get exclusive access to see behind the scenes at Tynecastle Park. We will reveal the inner workings of the Club in a fun and informative way; see where the players get changed on match day and experience the emotive run out of the tunnel.
Have your picture taken at the media board, where the man of the match gets presented with champagne! Go pitch side, sit in the press seats and stand where the manager stands on match day, at the dugouts.
Our family friendly tour is great for sports fans of all ages. The fully guided tour will last approximately one hour and customers will have access to the Clubstore and Museum afterwards.
Pricing is as follows:
Adult ticket: £10
Concessions (under 18/over 65): £6
- Sunday September 30th: 13:00 and 14:30
- Sunday, October 7th: 13:00 and 14:30
- Sunday, October 14th: 13:00
- Friday, October 19th: 14:30
- Sunday, October 21st: 13:00 and 14:30
- Sunday, November 4th: 13:00 and 14:30
- Friday, November 9th: 14:30
- Sunday, November 25th: 13:00 and 14:30
- Friday, December 7th: 14:30
- Sunday, December 9th: 13:00 and 14:30
How to Book
The tours are currently available online only.
If you have a preferred date in mind, please book direct from Hearts eTickets
Alternatively, you can purchase a Stadium Tour voucher that can be redeemed at a later date. You can purchase a Stadium Tour voucher at HeartsDirect.co.uk