The Executive European Lounge offers a modern and refined matchday experience, with high levels of service.
Overlooking Foundation Plaza, the Lounge provides the perfect backdrop whether you’re hosting clients and colleagues, or entertaining friends and family. Expect the ideal atmosphere for first-class networking and entertaining.
Guests will enjoy fine gastro pub-style dishes cooked to order in the Lounge’s open kitchen, providing a modern take on fine-dining in exclusive surroundings. Experience this unparalleled build-up to kick-off before taking in the game in prime seating adjacent to the Directors’ Box.
This is a true VIP experience, ideal for impressing your guests in relaxed, contemporary surroundings.
Call the Hospitality Team today on 0131 200 7244
- Lounge access 2 hours before kick-off and 1 hour after the final whistle (subject to kick-off time)
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheets
- Special guest Lounge Ambassadors
- Light and modern gastro pub style dishes, cooked to order
- Half-time refreshments
- In-lounge betting
- Complimentary bar pre and post-match
- Table service throughout, including drinks service
- Exclusive seating in the Main Stand, adjacent to the Directors’ Box
- Seating: Main Stand, Section Q Platinum
- Dress code: Smart, no trainers, no casual jeans (dress denims permitted), ties optional
- Lounge Season Ticket / Membership: £1870 + £320 (3 year membership)
- Individual Match Prices: Cat A: £105 +VAT | Cat B: £95 +VAT
Upcoming Home Fixtures
Ladbrokes Premiership Sat 30th March 2019
Saturday 30th March 2019
Ladbrokes Premiership Sat 6th April 2019
Saturday 6th April 2019
William Hill Scottish Cup Sat 13th April 2019
William Hill Scottish Cup
Saturday 13th April 2019
The Executive European Lounge
Still Have Some Questions?
Get in touch with the the Commerical Team at Tynecastle to discuss any questions, issues or special requests you may have prior to booking