We currently have one vacancy:
- Chef de Partie
Please see below for full job descriptions.
Position: Chef de Partie
Department: Catering & Hospitality Department
Report to: Head Chef
Salary: Competitive depending on experience | Attractive staff benefits
Hours: Full time (includes evening and weekends depending on business requirements)
Locations: Tynecastle Park Stadium, Myreside Pavillion & Turnhouse Golf Club
Start Date: ASAP
Heart of Midlothian Football Club is an Edinburgh Institution with a proud heritage dating back to 1874. The Club has undergone a remarkable transformation within a redeveloped stadium hosting new conference and events facilities and it is more than just a Football Club. Currently the Skyline Lounge, The Executive Lounge and Supporters Bar facilities are open and have received excellent reviews from guests whilst maintaining covid safety measures and protocols to ensure a high standard of customer service in a safe environment at all times. The Club looks forward to opening again for match-day hospitality when permitted to do so.
This has created an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie to work across multiple sites. You will assist in the general day to day running of the Kitchen at Tynecastle Park Stadium as well as the other multi-sites as per the needs of the business to produce excellent quality of food.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an award-winning catering and hospitality operation.
· work directly for the Head of Chef under his supervision or the Sous Chef’s supervision in the general day to day running of the kitchen operations across multiple sites.
· work closely with the senior chefs to produce a high standard of food in a large catering operation on match-days and conferences and events.
· adhere to food hygiene regulations and HACCP compliance at all times.
· Adhere to COVID safety measures implemented.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in restaurant/fine dining or similar role and event catering
- ideally the successful candidate will possess the relevant Elementary Food Hygiene qualification and experience of working a HACCP system.
- be passionate about food and demonstrate a strong commitment to excellent customer service through your food.
- be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
- be mobile to work across 3 sites in Edinburgh.
- above all, demonstrate a strong team work ethic with a can-do attitude, proven professionalism and excellent timekeeping.
How to apply: If you think that you are suitable for the position and meet the criteria above, please send a CV to the recruitment team at email@example.com
Closing Date: Close of play –. 28 September 2020
Heart of Midlothian PLC is an equal opportunities employer.
We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee, or worker is discriminated against on the grounds of a 'protected characteristics'.
The following are protected characteristics:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
Children's well-being recruitment checks
Heart of Midlothian PLC is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo Disclosure Scotland PVG screening appropriate to the post, including reference checks and self-declaration forms.
Recruitment Fair Processing Notice
To view Heart of Midlothian Football Club's Recruitment Fair Processing Notice, please click here.