Please see below for current club vacancies.
Academy Coach - Heart of Midlothian Football Academy
Heart of Midlothian Football Club is looking to recruit a part time Academy coaches to work in The Hearts’ Elite Football Academy. The successful candidate will be responsible for coaching age group U8-U10. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced coach to work in our Elite Football Academy and will be involved in the development of talented youth players.
· Responsible for implementing the coaching programmes for children’s and youth assigned age groups.
· Work with the assigned U8-U10 youth age group at training and matches.
· Responsible for liaising with Heads of Programme, coaching staff and taking
direction from the coach responsible for coach education at the Academy regarding coaching programmes and individual player development.
· Where appropriate liaise with other departments (Medical, Sport Science) regarding coaching programmes and individual player development.
· Responsible for giving regular, specific formal and informal feedback to the youth players and parents, in line with the Academy Review guidelines.
The successful Candidate will have:
· Experience of developing young players (Grassroots or Academy setting)
· Experience of Playing football professionally (desired but not essential)
· Minimum Level 3 coaching qualification - Desirable Children’s Level 4 Award or Advanced Children’s Licence (or working towards)
· Be able to commit to 2 training sessions per week (Monday (7.00pm - 8.30pm) and Friday (5.30pm - 7.00pm) evenings and a Sunday Match-day (12.30pm - 2.30pm)
· Passionate and Enthusiastic about Developing Young Players
Should you not have the above qualifications and experience but are interested to learn and be involved in this program then please also send your CV and cover letter for consideration for alternative positions which may be available at Heart of Midlothian FC.
How to apply: If you think that you meet the criteria please send a Covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Close of play – 21 August 2019
Heart of Midlothian PLC is an equal opportunities employer.
We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee, or worker is discriminated against on the grounds of a 'protected characteristics'.
The following are protected characteristics:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
Children's well-being recruitment checks
Heart of Midlothian PLC is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo Disclosure Scotland PVG screening appropriate to the post, including reference checks and self-declaration forms.
Recruitment Fair Processing Notice
To view Heart of Midlothian Football Club's Recruitment Fair Processing Notice, please click here.