The following vacancies are listed within this page:
- Multimedia Officer
- Job Title: Multimedia Officer
- Department: Media and Communications Department
- Location: Heart of Midlothian FC ,Tynecastle Offices, Oriam Training Ground (including away grounds)
- Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
- Position: Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate start preferable.
- Reporting to:Press and Media Officer
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a creative and motivated Multimedia Officer within the dynamic media operation at Heart of Midlothian Football Club. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Press and Media Officer and assist in proactively supporting and promoting the media objectives of the Football department and the Football Academy of a Scottish Premiership Football Club. The successful candidate will work as part of a coordinated multidisciplinary team including match-day staff and will assist the department in creating content across the club’s multimedia platforms, including the club website, Hearts TV, social media and the matchday programme. The ideal candidate will also act as a brand guardian for the multimedia platforms ensuring all content meets the required guidelines whilst pushing boundaries to gain positive media exposure.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently, be enthusiastic and hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position.
Working pattern will include evenings and weekends so the successful candidate should have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to travel, with a driving licence advantageous.
- Excellent understanding and proven track record of how positive PR/Content for departments can drive revenues within the organisation
- Previous experience and evidence of filming and conducting interviews with video cameras
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Media/Journalism degree or equivalent, or a proven track record of 3 years’ full-time experience working within Media/PR Industry
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Must possess an excellent working knowledge on ever changing current social media platforms
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply: If you think that you meet the criteria and would like to apply please send a Covering letter and CV to Janine Brown, HR Manager email@example.com You can also request a copy of the job description.
Closing Date: Close of play – 25th September 2018
Heart of Midlothian Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and fully committed to the safeguarding and welfare of vulnerable groups.
Heart of Midlothian is a Living Wage accredited company.
Heart of Midlothian PLC is an equal opportunities employer.
We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee, or worker is discriminated against on the grounds of a 'protected characteristics'.
The following are protected characteristics:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
Children's well-being recruitment checks
Heart of Midlothian PLC is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo Disclosure Scotland PVG screening appropriate to the post, including reference checks and self-declaration forms.
Recruitment Fair Processing Notice
To view Heart of Midlothian Football Club's Recruitment Fair Processing Notice, please click here.