Get fit for FREE at Tynecastle with Football Fans in Training20 November 2022
- Football Fans in Training is a 13-week programme that can help you to get fitter, healthier, and happier
- Get fit for free at Tynecastle Park where the sessions take place once a week
- The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle
- Participants should have a waist size of at least 38 inches or a belly size of 40 inches
- It is now open for application; register BY CLICKING HERE
Football Fans in Training is a free 13-week programme that can help you to improve both your physical health and mental wellbeing.
The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle.
And the best part? The programme is completely free!
Tuesday 17th January - 11th April
7:30pm - 9pm
Tuesday 18th April - 11th July
Sessions are just like the ‘beautiful game’ - 90 minutes split into two halves. Over the 13 weeks, your group will learn and exercise together - one step at a time.
You will learn about healthy food and good things to drink, getting active, and small things that you can do to make a difference. It’s a brilliant opportunity to meet new people too, with laughs and shared effort at the very centre of the programme.