The Phase 2 ticket sale window for the Scottish Cup Final is now on sale to supporters who purchased a ticket for Hearts’ Scottish Cup Semi-Final vs Inverness CT.
Phase 2 tickets are now on sale across the club's three sales channels: Online at Hearts eTickets, in person at the Hearts Ticket Office or over the phone on 0333 043 1874 (option 1 then 1). In order to purchase a ticket within Phase 2, a supporter must have an account with a purchase history, i.e you must have bought a ticket from the club in the past.
If you have purchased a ticket in Phase 1, you cannot purchase another ticket on your account in Phase 2. We are operating a strict one ticket per account rule.
Supporters who bought multiple tickets for the semi-final must have contacted the ticket office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4pm on Thursday May 2nd with the following information:
- Lead purchaser’s reference number for the semi-final tickets
- Lead purchaser’s name and post code
- Name, reference number and post code of the supporters to be assigned Final tickets
- In order for tickets to be re-assigned, an active account with a previous booking history must be provided. No new accounts will be created to allow tickets to be re-assigned.
Please note due to data protection legislation we can only accept requests from the lead purchaser.
Once we have re-assigned the tickets, a confirmation email will be sent to the lead purchaser.
ALL REQUESTS MUST HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO THE TICKET OFFICE NO LATER THAN 4PM ON THURSDAY 2ND MAY. There will be no facility to reassign seats beyond this point.
NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN PERSON OR BY PHONE.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to relocate seats booked in phase one
- Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis, and are subject to availability.