Hearts return to competitive action at Tynecastle tomorrow night and with it comes the first edition of the brand new matchday programme.
Ahead of 2019/20, the club has teamed up with programme publishers Curtis Sport to bring fans a new look complete with a wealth of fresh content.
A 68-page issue will be on sale in and around the ground on Friday, with copies also available to purchase in the Hearts Clubstore. The price has been frozen at £3.50 and readers can look forward to plenty of in-depth articles and interviews throughout.
Inside issue 01:
- Jamie Walker on his return to Gorgie
- Tribute to the late Ron MacNeill
- Connor Smith on his rise through the ranks
- Osman Sow: We Meet Again
- Homecoming Kings: As Robbie Neilson returns to Tynecastle, we take a look at former Hearts managers who have returned to Gorgie with the opposition.
- Revamped Junior Jambos section: Fill in your own match report!
- Jamie Walker pull-out poster
- The Team For Me: Continuing on from last season, we hear more stories from Jambos on how Hearts became the team for them.
- Craig Halkett & Conor Washington profiles, plus a host of other features!
How to buy
Copies will be available in and around the ground prior to kick-off and from the Hearts Clubstore.
Fans can also purchase a copy online by clicking HERE.
2019/20 Subscription Package
Purchase a subscription today and get every issue delivered to your door!
Prices are as follows (including postage):
- UK: £95
- Europe: £115
- Worldwide: £135
Purchase your subscription online by clicking HERE or call the Hearts Ticket Office on 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 8 during office hours.