Season Tickets 2021/22
The deadline for Season Ticket Renewals has now passed with over 10,000 Jambos securing their seat for 2021/22.
As per previous seasons, we will operate a seat moving period and the dates for this and a general sale will be announced on the club website and across our social media channels in due course.
- PLEASE NOTE THE RENEWAL WINDOW HAS NOW CLOSED. INFORMATION ON SEAT MOVING AND A GENERAL SALE WILL BE RELEASED IN DUE COURSE.
Your Hearts Benefits Package
- Every Season Ticket holder will receive 20 loyalty points.
- 50% discount on the hire of any room at Tynecastle Park for any celebration… birthday party, engagement party, etc.
- 10% discount on total bill in the Skyline Restaurant at Tynecastle Park.
- 10% discount on Matchday Hospitality.
- 20% discount on Tynecastle Stadium Tours.
- NEW: U13 Season Ticket holders will be entered into a prize draw for a Matchday Mascot package for every home game.
- NEW: Access to a Season Ticket Holder Bistro at Tynecastle Park.
- NEW: Free digital matchday programme for each home game.
There is an online payment plan available to supporters at a fixed annual interest rate. A 4 month and 10 month payment plan will be available to supporters via our finance partner, V12 Retail Finance Limited. This is available online only and will assist supporters with spreading the cost of their season ticket over a period of time. The interest costs are a fixed annual rate of interest paid by the supporter.
Example: One adult Season Ticket purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £450.00 would be repaid by 1 monthly payment of £79.20 (which includes arrangement fee of 7.6% equal to £34.20), followed by 9 monthly payments of £45.00. The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £479.20 and the total charge for credit is £34.20. Representative 18.61% APR. Subject to status and affordability).
Credit Subject to status and affordability. Minimum 18 years of age applicants only.
If you are looking to pay full price via a payment plan after the Full Price Renewal window has closed, please contact the Ticket Office first.
To purchase via the payment plan, once you add your season ticket to your basket and go to checkout, you can choose the instalment plan as your method of payment from the drop down options.
This will then open a new window with your finance application form that you will need to complete. You will then need to click to review your order and complete the transaction on e-ticketing.
If you have completed the transaction successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from e-ticketing AND also from V12. Any supporters with issues, should in the first instance, email email@example.com.