How To Buy
This season ticket entitles the bearer entry to all of Hearts’ home SPFL games during the 2019/20 season. This does not include access to cup matches.
Please note the following important information regarding the categories:
Age related concessions
To qualify for an age related concessionary ticket, the person must be the required age on 3/8/19.
U13s season tickets can only be bought in conjunction with Adult or O65s season tickets with a maximum of two per O65 or Adult.
Valid Student ID is required for FTE tickets and must be valid for the duration of the season. We do not accept NUS cards.
Ambulant Disabled & Wheelchair users / Rex Blind
Click here for full information on season tickets for supporters who are disabled.
Roseburn Stand “Cat B” season ticket option:
All season tickets in this area will only be valid for Category B matches and for our home Category A fixture(s) with Aberdeen FC. Season Ticket Pricing is as follows:
Prices for our Premium Seats have been frozen for season 2019/20.
A significant amount of re-numbering has been carried out on seats around the stadium. As a result, some seat numbers have changed for 2019/20 but their location will remain the same.
Season Ticket Finance
Heart of Midlothian has selected a new finance provider to offer season ticket holders a payment method to renew their tickets for the 2019/20 season.
Through Premium Credit Limited, the club will be offering fans the option to spread the cost of their 2019/20 season ticket via a repayment plan*.
The repayment plan will allow fans to finance the full price of their season ticket and repay this in either 10 or 4 monthly payments during the new season. Supporters will need to sign up to the process and provide the required details at the time of purchase.
Supporters are now able to buy 2019/20 season tickets with the finance option. We thank fans for their patience while we worked to ensure that we appointed the most appropriate supplier, who were able provide the same financing options as previously offered.
The steps to follow to apply for finance are as follows:
1. Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/ to choose your seat.
2. Add your desired seat to your basket, please make a note of the SECTION, ROW, SEAT NUMBER and COST. Please note that there is no need to check out on eTickets, once you have noted the above details you can close eTickets.
3. Next, CLICK HERE to proceed through the finance application.
4. The seat details field must be completed correctly, using the following format: SECTION, ROW, SEAT NUMBER.
5. Once your application is approved, you will be notified and the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office will process your seat reservation and confirmation.
All applications are subject to availability and please note that we cannot guarantee your seat of choice.
If you have any questions, please contact the ticket office enquiry line (option 1 then 8) but please note they will be unable to complete finance applications.
Heart of Midlothian are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Premium Credit Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*Credit is subject to status, affordability, terms and conditions apply, over 18s only.
How to buy
We encourage all fans, where possible, to purchase with cash or cheque. This will help us avoid the fees associated with debit and credit cards.
Applications to renew, or purchase a season ticket, can be made via the following channels:
- Online: Hearts eTickets
- By phone: 0333 043 1874 (option 1, then 1)
- In person: At the Hearts Ticket Centre (Main Stand, Tynecastle Park)
Full terms and conditions can be found here.