The club are delighted to offer the chance for three lucky fans to join players, legends, and sponsors for the Hearts Golf Day on the 9th May.
Shoot the Moon, our match day programme partner, have kindly agreed to offer a fan and two of his friends the chance to join a first team player or legend in the tournament, to be played around Dalmahoy's East Course.
The day will begin at midday for rolls and refreshments. Teams will play in a Texas Scramble event, teeing off with a shotgun start at 13:30.
After the golf, the winner and his guests will enjoy pre-dinner drinks at 18:30 before sitting down to a three course meal with the rest of the teams and members of the Hearts playing staff, A presentation will follow. The evening will draw to a close at 21:30.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize We are looking for your football related golf videos. You may choose to show some great golf tekkers, you may want to film yourself doing keep-ups with a golf ball or even a cross bar challenge with a nine iron and a golf ball. The choice is totally up to you.
To enter please post your video to our Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page. Videos should be no longer than 30 seconds and must use the hashtag: #HeartsGolf
Robbo will judge entries on skill, creativity and originality. Production values will not be taken into account - you do not need to be Steven Spielberg to enter!
Entries close at 10am on Monday 1st May
- Videos can be posted to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook and must use the hashtag: #HeartsGolf
- Entries close at 10am on Monday 1st May. The winner will be contacted by social media, and will have 24 hours to accept his/her prize. Otherwise, another video will be chosen
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds long.
- By entering, you agree to Hearts sharing the video across their social media channels.
- The prize will be awarded to one person, and is for three people. The fourth will be a member of the Hearts team or previous player.
- The decision regarding the winner will be final and we will not enter into any additional discourse.