Heart of Midlothian mascot packages are now available to purchase for season 2015/16.
Hearts are continuing to make mascot places available for fans to purchase in order to increase the much-needed commercial revenue. After considerable research, the club believes it has put together a reasonably priced but more importantly, unique package that will give a 4 to 12-year-old a superb day out at the home of their favourite team.
Places will be sold on a strictly first come first served basis so please understand they are expected to be snapped up quickly and if we can’t accommodate your child for the pre-arranged league fixtures there may be an opportunity for cup games if we are drawn at home.
The package on a match day will include:
- Arrival 1 ½ hours before the game (this may change for early kick offs)
- Tour of main stand areas including Directors Suite, John Robertson Lounge, Managers Office, Home Dressing room, Tunnel & Dugouts
- Full matchday kit provided (home or away strips subject to availability. Unfortunately we cannot take requests can only provide what we have available)
- Pre-match kickabout on pitch
- Photo with as many players in the squad as possible
- Signed programme
- Copy of official teamsheet with your name on it
- Lead the teams out
- Photo with match officials and Captain
- Tickets in the main stand for you and two adults with access to the Willie Bauld Premier Club at half & full time
- Letter of thanks signed by the Captain
- Photos will be emailed to you following the match
For more information, availability of to book a space, please contact Shelley Kay on 0131 200 7244.