We ask supporters to make themselves familiar with the following ticket and access information ahead of tonight's Edinburgh Derby.
Ticket Office & Clubstore
The Clubstore and Ticket Office will be open until 6.15pm for purchases and collections.
All tickets to be collected should be picked up from the ticket office by 6.15pm tonight. Fans who cannot make it by then can collect their ticket from a temporary collection point in the Main Stand (to the left of reception) from 6.30pm onwards.
Hearts eTickets system will be fully operational until kick-off. However, please note that from 6.15pm, only ticketfast (print at home) will be available.
Please not there will be no cash gates available.
Main Stand ticket holders
Turnstiles open: 6.45pm
Supporters with tickets in the Main Stand must enter the stadium via the Main Stand’s turnstiles - accessed via the new Foundation Plaza.
Supporters whose tickets are located in Sections N, P and Q, and seats 14-25 in Section PR, should enter via the North turnstiles (nearest the Roseburn End) in order to locate their seats with ease.
Supporters with tickets in Sections R, S and T, and seats 1-13 in Section PR, should enter via the South turnstiles, closest to the Gorgie Stand.
Please note that the walkway between the corner of the Main Stand and Gorgie Stand will not be accessible, therefore fans cannot, from the Main Stand, access the other three stands, and vice versa.
New electronic turnstiles will be in operation at the Main Stand. These turnstiles are not manned. Fans should simply scan their valid season tickets into the electric card reader on the turnstile to gain entry. For more instructions, watch this video.
Stewards will be positioned in key areas around the front of the stand should supporters require any assistance.
For fans who select the print at home option, please note that the look of the ticket has now changed. The ticket must be folded before being placed into the reader. Further instructions can be found on the ticket, and on this video.
Non-Main Stand ticket holders
Fans with tickets in the Gorgie, Roseburn and Wheatfield Stands should continue to enter via the Gorgie or Wheatfield turnstiles.
As outlined above, there will be no access to the Main Stand via the concourse.
There will be no ticket sales for away fans at Tynecastle.
Disabled access for the Gorgie, Roseburn and Wheatfield Stands is via the ramp at Tynecastle Terrace which leads onto the concourse. There will be no access to the lift at the Gorgie Suite entrance.
All seated stadium
Tynecastle Park is an all seated stadium and fans are required to remain seated at all times to ensure the club complies with the licensing and safety requirements.
Areas around the stadium have been gritted but some areas may remain slippery under foot - we ask all fans to take care when entering and leaving the stadium.
Main Stand Restrictions
The following restrictions are in place in the main stand:
1. Only part of the Ground Floor (Main Reception area, the Players’ Lounge and the Supporter Turnstiles) will be open for business. All other areas are strictly out-of-bounds.
2. While the main concourses (North and South) are fully operational, a few facilities will be unavailable, namely one kiosk in both North and South sections.
Large kiosks in both concourse areas, with 10 serving points in each, will however be fully operational, which will provide more than sufficient capacity for supporters.
3. Not all concourse areas have been decorated to the finished standard, particularly in the North section. However, we will have everything fully completed and decorated to a high standard over the coming weeks.
Our principal objective has been to get back to playing our games at Tynecastle as soon as possible and, as such, our main focus has been related to safety issues, not décor.
In particular, we still have to complete some ceiling sections and large areas are still to decorated. Please be assured that everything is perfectly safe.
4. Everything above concourse level is totally out of bounds. Please adhere to barriers and to the stewards and do not attempt to gain entry to the higher levels.
5. We have restricted access to the new stand concourse area to main stand ticket holders only. While we appreciate that supporters in other stands may wish to “have a look”, we feel this restriction is necessary until all facilities are available and fully operational.
6. Supporters seated in the Main Stand may use the external smoking area which is now in place at the south section exit.
7. The concourse area will now allow for supporters to walk between the north and south section of the Main Stand. The only restrictions will be shortly before kick-off and around half-time when it will be closed for a short period of time to allow hospitality guests to enter and exit the nearby lounges. Please note that the walkway in front of the Directors box will be closed and supporters can use the exits on either side of the Directors box to access the concourse area.