Tynecastle Park plays host to the first Edinburgh derby of the season on Sunday. We ask supporters to please make note of the below matchday information prior to arriving at the stadium.
- All supporters should be aware that the wearing of face coverings indoors is still mandatory. You must wear a face covering on entry, whilst on the concourses (including at kiosks and in toilets) and when leaving the stadium. They do not nead to be worn when seated in the stadium bowl.
- Do not attend the match if you have any of the general symptoms of COVID 19
- It is recommended that you should complete and return two negative lateral flow tests throughout the week.
- Hand sanitising is available on entry and throughout the stadium. Use frequently.
- Although social distancing is no longer a legal requirement, in the interests of everyone’s safety please continue to practice social distancing wherever possible.
- Please adhere to the advice of the stewards and staff and stadium public address messages.
Tickets for this match are completely sold out. Fans who have still to collect their tickets are encouraged to do so before Sunday. The Ticket Office will be open 9-5 on Saturday.
Turnstiles will open at the earlier time of 10.30am to allow staggered entry ahead of the 12pm kick-off. Please arrive as early as possible to avoid a late surge, which could result in delayed entry to the ground and missing the start of the game.
Ticket checks will be in place so please have your ticket ready. Searches are a condition of entry so please comply with steward instructions.
Anyone deemed to have consumed excessive amounts of alcohol will be refused entry, and supporters are reminded not to attempt to bring any prohibited items into the stadium, including pyrotechnics which are inherently unstable and dangerous to the user and those in proximity.
Hearts Ticket Office & Clubstore
Open from 9am until kick-off, and will reopen at full time until 3pm. Please note that between 10.30am and full time, the sale of tickets for the upcoming Ross County and Livingston matches will be unavailable.
The Eighteen74 Bar will be open from 10am until kick off for pre-match refreshments to match ticket holders, and will re-open to supporters at full-time.
Kiosks will be open within the ground serving a range of refreshments.
Today's official programme will be on sale outside the ground and from the Hearts Clubstore.
You can also order online here.
Unable to make the game?
Season Ticket holders unable to attend the match can tune into the live broadcast on Hearts TV from 11.15pm.