Heart of Midlothian will continue to offer season ticket holders a payment method to renew their tickets for the 2020/21 season.
Through Premium Credit Limited, the club will be offering fans the option to spread the cost of their season ticket via a repayment plan*.
The repayment plan will allow fans to finance the full price of their season ticket and repay this in either 10 or 4 monthly payments during the new season. Supporters will need to sign up to the process and provide the required details at the time of purchase.
Supporters are now able to buy season tickets with the finance option.
The steps to follow to apply for finance are as follows:
- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/ and login to your account.
- Click on Season 2020/2021 in the top left hand side of the screen, you will then be presented with your season ticket renewal information, please make a note of the SECTION, ROW, SEAT NUMBER and COST. Please note that there is no need to check out on eTickets, once you have noted the above details you can close eTickets.
- Next, CLICK HERE to proceed through the finance application.
- The seat details field must be completed correctly, using the following format: SECTION, ROW, SEAT NUMBER.
- Once your application is approved, you will be notified and the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office will process your seat reservation and confirmation after your first payment has been made.
All applications are subject to availability and please note that we cannot guarantee your seat of choice.
If you have any questions, please contact the ticket office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - please note they will be unable to complete finance applications.
Heart of Midlothian are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Premium Credit Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For full information on 2020/21 season tickets, including pricing and benefits, please CLICK HERE.
*Credit is subject to status, affordability, terms and conditions apply, over 18s only.