Heart of Midlothian Football Club's Player of the Year Awards, will take place at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) on Sunday 23rd April 2017.
The prestigious event promises to be a sparkling affair with mainline sponsor Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh supporting the event for the second succesive season.
After their first foray back into Europe since administration, the club is again in the hunt for a European qualification spot. With a host of new signings, and of course, the redevelopment of the main stand, these are extremely exciting times for the club. This event will be a real celebration of everything special that is happening at the club.
Players will compete for the titles such as Players’ Player of the Year, Fans’ Player of the Year and the Goal of the Season award. Fans will soon be asked to cast their votes and instructions will be provided on the club website in due course.
After last year's sold out event, the awards return to the EICC where first class entertainment will be on offer alongside the awards. Guests will be welcomed by Chairwoman and Chief Executive, Ann Budge, and will have the chance to bid for a range of incredible money-can’t-buy prizes, including:
- A behind the scenes experience with Sky Sports
- A fully signed home strip from the last game to be played in front of the old main stand
- The ultimate dine around experience in the main stand, including a drinks reception in the dressing room
- An opportunity to join the official team photo at the start of the 2017/18 season
The 2017 Player of the Year Awards will take place on Sunday 23rd April at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
Tickets are priced at £100+VAT and are available by contacting 0131 200 7240 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This package for each guest comprises:
- Pre-dinner drinks reception with club officials
- 3 Course Dinner with Tea & Coffee
- 1/2 Bottle of Wine per person
- Awards ceremony hosted by Scott Wilson
- After dinner speaker
- Raffle and auction for incredible 'money-can't buy prizes'
We are delighted for the support of the following sponsors:
Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh: Title Sponsor
Charlie Irons Coaches: Goal of the Season Award
Jarvie Plant: Special Recognition Award
Jambo's Kickback: Celebration of Youth & Fans Player of the Year Award
Hardies: Mainstand Memories
Grundfos: Young Player of the Year
APS Developments: Drinks Reception