Heart of Midlothian and PUMA - one of sport’s iconic world brands and kit supplier to English Premier League champions, Leicester City - have worked hand in hand to design a striking, classic club shirt, in bespoke Hearts’ maroon, as well an expanded range of training wear.
The new shirt combines a classic look that focuses heavily on the traditional club colours with modern, specialised fabric that has been colour-dyed to the club’s exact specifications.
The new bespoke 2016/17 home kit includes the unique PUMA T7 form stripe on shoulders and sleeves which optimise freedom of movement and improve fit. The form stripe this season is in a contrasting fabric, appearing in Hearts’ maroon. This clean look is mirrored in classic white shorts and Hearts maroon socks.
Once again, the club has commissioned a women’s version of the kit. This is available in larger numbers to meet demand following the quick sell-out last season. There is also a new mini-kit for infants which includes socks, shorts and shirt.
The strip features:
- Heart of Midlothian solid maroon with contrasting fabric on T7 form stripe
- Traditional round neck collar, improving durability and player comfort
- New fishtail feature, creating a sleeker, modern look
- Textured closed mesh back panel with increased breathability
- Heat-applied PUMA cat branding, giving a contemporary lightweight look and feel
- Hi-definition woven club crest with double applique satin stitch finish
Hearts are proud to bear the name of Save the Children on the shirt. The club’s partnership with the charity has seen the launch of new family-focused services across Edinburgh. Initiatives such as the FAST (Families and Schools Together) programme have been supported by first team players and by individuals from Big Hearts’ successful volunteers’ programme. It is a heartening sight to see the name emblazoned on the shirts of both the team and fans in a packed Tynecastle. The club looks forward to another successful season of partnership in 2016-17.
Prices have once again been frozen with the jersey starting at £45 for adults and £35 for kids.
To order the new home strip please either:
- Visit the club shop on Mcleod Street
- Purchase online at www.heartsdirect.co.uk
- Call 0333 043 1874 and select option 2 for the club store