Experience the build up to kick-off at Tynecastle Park with a unique matchday stadium tour.
The club is delighted to offer up a unique Match Day Legends Stadium Tour, led by Jimmy Sandison, when the Jambos host Kilmarnock on Saturday, May 4th. Jimmy will take you down memory lane as he guides you around the stadium in the lead up to kick-off.
This will be the first in a series of match day tours that will be brought to you by our former players and Club Ambassadors. Hear personal stories of the club’s rich history from those who lived it!
The tour includes:
- A 60 minute behind-the-scenes guided tour with Jimmy Sandison as your host
- Exclusive access to each corner of the new Main Stand including reception, Directors’ Suite, Executive European Lounge, access to the media seating and press board, the dugouts, both the Home and Away dressing rooms, Player’s tunnel and the Memorial Garden
- The opportunity to take photos with your host and ask the questions you’ve always wanted to know!
- A tour around the Heart of Midlothian Museum where club historians will talk you through the history of the club
- Tynecastle Park lanyard, yours to keep
Each tour will finish in the Eighteen 74 fans’ bar where you can enjoy a drink and relax before the match
Date: Saturday, May 4th
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
Price: Tickets are priced at £15 for adults and £12 for concessions (over 65s/under 16s)
Meeting Point: The Heart of Midlothian Museum, entrance via Tynecastle Terrace