A few mascot spaces for next week's Betfred Cup Quarter Final clash with Motherwell are still available.
The high-flying Jambos welcome the Steelmen to Tynecastle Park on Wednesday, September 26th for a 7:45pm showdown in Gorgie. With a place in the semi-finals at stake, it promises to be an unmissable evening at Tynecastle and a once in a lifetime mascot opportunity for younger fans.
Mascots will walk out alongside their football heroes under the Tynecastle floodlights; mascots are an integral part of a matchday at Tynecastle Park and offer a great opportunity for Hearts' younger fans to get close to the action! Mascot packages are ideally suited for ages 5-12 years.
The Betfred Cup Quarter Final package includes:
- Walking out of the Tynecastle tunnel with first team players
- Full matchday kit
- Match day tickets in the Main Stand for each mascot and two guests, at least one must be a parent / guardian
- Kiosk vouchers
- Photo on the mascot page within the match programme
- Match programme signed by the first-team
- Official photo with the match officials, team captains and Jock the Jambo
- A letter of thanks signed by the captain
Cost £200 (incl. VAT)
To book please visit Hearts eTickets.