Hearts are continuing to make mascot places available for fans to purchase in order to increase much-needed commercial revenue.
After considerable research, the club believes it has put together a reasonably-priced but more importantly, unique package, that will give a 4-12-year-old a superb day out at the home of their favourite team.
Places will be sold on a strictly first come first served basis so please understand they are expected to be snapped up quickly and if we can't accommodate your child for the pre-arranged league fixtures there may be an opportunity for cup games if we are drawn at home.
The package on a match day will include:
• Arrival 1½ hours before the game (this may change for early kick-off's)
• Tour of main stand areas including Directors Suite, John Robertson Lounge, Managers Office, Home Dressing room, Tunnel & Dug Outs
• Full matchday kit provided (home or FoH away strips subject to availability. Unfortunately, we cannot take requests and can only provide what we have available)
• Pre-match kickabout on pitch
• Photo with as many players in the squad as possible
• Signed programme
• Copy of official team sheet with your name on it
• Lead the teams out
• Photo with match officials and captain
• Tickets in the main stand for you and two adults with access to the Willie Bauld Premier Club at half & full-time
• Letter of thanks signed by the captain
• Photos will be emailed to you following the match
For more information, availability or to book a space, please contact Shelley Kay on 0131 200 7244.