Only limited hospitality places for Hearts’ William Hill Scottish Cup tie against Hibs remain, with three of the club’s suites already sold out.
Spaces for the derby match on Sunday, February 12th are all gone in the Bobby Walker Suite, John Robertson Lounge and Willie Bauld Suite.
Limited spots are available in the Gorgie Suite, as the game heads quickly towards a complete sell out.
Places in the Gorgie Suite are priced at £130 + VAT.
Guests will be treated to a special four-course roast beef lunch and full package details are as follows:
- Welcome drink
- Prime seats in the Gorgie Stand
- Dining: four-course meal using the finest fare from Scotland
- Complimentary bar throughout
- Traditional half-time refreshments
- Match programme and teamsheet
- Appearances by players and club legend presentation of the Man of the Match Award
- Top class entertainment from the Voice of Tynecastle, MC, Scott Wilson and the all time legend John Robertson.
To book, please call the Hearts hospitality team on 0131 200 7271 or 0131 200 7244.