Tomorrow's front cover is a throwback to the Hearts programmes of the late 1970s and features the fit again Christophe Berra.
In another packed 68-page issue, the returning Skipper talks at length about his road to recovery and gives his assessment of the team's season to date.
One player who won't be featuring tomorrow is Jimmy Dunne, with the on-loan defender forced to return to parent club Burnley to undergo treatment to an injury that will keep him sidelined for a number of weeks. Thankfully, he was more than happy to sit down for a chat as he reveals how he's fallen in love with the club since joining in the summer.
Issue 12 of the official programme boasts a range of other excellent features, including:
- The Team For Me: It's the turn of lifelong Jambo Greg Bissett to tell the tale of how he came to support the boys in maroon.
- My Town: Demetri Mitchell talks all things Manchester.
- The Press Box: STV Sport's Jamie Borthwick shares his latest thoughts on the Scottish game.
- In the Away End: Four tales from Fir Park
- We'll Never Play There Again: We're off to London for a look at West Ham's former home: The Boleyn Ground.
- He Played Against the Famous: The day Sol Campbell turned out against the Hearts.
- Hearts XI: The oldest players to have pulled on the maroon jersey.
- 200 Club: Historian David Speed continues his look at the legends who have made over 200 appearances for the club.
Pick up a copy from the Clubstore today or from around the ground tomorrow.
Alternatively, CLICK HERE to buy a copy online and get it delivered to your door!