Heart of Midlothian’s brand new 2015/16 PUMA home kit goes on sale today.
Supporters can snap up the bespoke new home kits from today and they can be bought both online at heartsdirect.co.uk and in-store at the club shop at Tynecastle.
Heart of Midlothian and PUMA – one of the game’s iconic world brands - have worked extremely closely to design and create a range of strips and training wear, unique to the Championship winners.
Following on from the success of this season’s home shirt, efforts were concentrated on producing a classic, clean and traditional look coupled with superb fabric and colour-dyed to the club’s exact specifications and exact maroon. This is illustrated to perfection with the striking home kit which is available from today.
PUMA have reinterpreted their iconic kits from the ‘70s and ‘80s and created the T7 shoulder stripe for application in modern apparel.
The new bespoke 2015/16 home and away kits incorporate the traditional Hearts maroon, with the T7 stripe on shoulders and sleeves to optimise freedom of movement and improve fit.
The T7 stripe is mirrored on the shorts and socks but with additional ‘HMFC’ detail, as seen in the exclusive teaser shot released previously, and the traditional club crest will return following this season’s use of 1914/15 tribute badge.
Unlike previous years, a ladies version of the home and away kit is now on sale, along with new mini-kits for infants which will also include socks with shorts and shirt.
- Heart of Midlothian maroon T7 stripe design
- Roll around to back side seam for increased comfort and movability
- Traditional V-neck collar with piping insert, improving durability and player comfort
- Textured closed mesh back panel with increased breathability
- Heat applied PUMA cat branding, giving a contemporary lightweight look and feel
- Hi-definition woven club crest with double applique satin stitch finish