A jam packed 68-page match programme has been produced for the first home game of the season – and it comes complete with a free sticker album!
Starting with the visit of Hamilton Academical on August 31st, every home league match programme this season will include two collectible player stickers. Fans can get their hands on the 2019/20 HMFC sticker album when they purchase a programme from in and around the ground this Saturday.
Please note: The sticker album will be in stock from Saturday morning onwards. If you purchase a programme in the Clubstore on Friday, please stop by on Saturday (or a later date) to collect your album. Programme subscribers will receive their album in the post next week.
Steven Naismith dons the cover of the first league programme of the season and readers can look forward to a host of new features for 2019/20:
- Leaders of Men: In each issue, Club Historian David Speed takes an in-depth look at a previous manager of the club.
- The Team For Me: A continuation from last season, every issue will feature the story of a lifelong Jambo & how he came to support the Hearts.
- Through the Keyhole: The players talk us through the do’s and don’ts at home!
- Hearts on Tour: Gary Cowen returns with a fascinating look at memorabilia picked up from Hearts’ overseas tours.
- Anatomy of a Goal: A forensic look at legendary Hearts goals.
Saturday’s issue also features an in-depth Steven Naismith interview, a catch up with Academy Manager Roger Arnott, Hearts Women, Opposition Focus and a pull-out Naismith poster!
All this and much more for just £3.50! Pick up a copy from the Hearts Clubstore or from our sellers around the ground on Saturday – free sticker album included!
Subscribe today and get every programme delivered to your door!
Fans can subscribe online now by clicking HERE or by phoning the Ticket Office on 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 8 during office hours.