Open Day and Family Fun Day: Sunday 14 May: Doors open at 11:30
Come along to Tynecastle on the 14th May and enjoy an entertainment-packed day for all the family. Meet the first team, take part in some great activity and watch the legends in action. Whatever your age, there will be entertainment for you on the day.
Events and activities include:
- Three Hearts Legends Matches on the Tynecastle pitch – come and see your heroes from yesteryear as they take on a number of fans’ teams
- Face painters
- Balloon Modellers
- Kids entertainment and oversized toys
- Food stalls, including a visit from Edinburgh’s favourite family pizza restaurant, La Favorita
- Visits from first team players throughout the day with opportunities for autographs and selfies
- A special end of season retail event with big bargains on offer
- Craft stalls
- Cake and candy
- The Tynie Olympics circuit for kids
The Tynie Olympics...go for gold with Hearts
Throughout the day, we will be running the first ever Tynie Olympics.
Challenges will include: Cross Bar Challenge, Beat the Goalie, Obstacle Course and a Skills Net.
The Hearts Legends will be in action on the Tynecastle Pitch, playing three games, each lasting an hour. Games will kick off at 12:00, 13:30 & 15:00. Come along and see your favourite players from the past as they relive their glory days with a final appearance in front of the main stand.
We are looking to forward to seeing Robbo, Alan McLaren, Scott Severin, Gary Locke and Scott Crabbe in action. Keep an eye on social media for more announcements in the coming days.
Tickets, which can be purchased on the day, or in advance cost £5 for adults and £1 for kids. A family ticket (2 adults and up to 2 kids) costs £10. Entry will be via the Wheatfield Turnstiles.
Tickets can be booked in advance by calling 0131 200 7271 / 7282 / 7244.
Any season ticket holders attending the Fun Day will be given an exclusive opportunity to renew their Season Ticket in advance of the official launch date, which will commence the following day.