Mascot packages are now available for Hearts’ Betfred Cup quarter-final tie against Aberdeen.
The highly anticipated fixture sees the Dons journey to Tynecastle for a 7:45pm kick-off on Wednesday, 25th September. This promises to be an unmissable evening at Tynecastle Park and a memorable opportunity for young fans.
Mascots will walk out alongside their football heroes as they step onto the pitch with Hearts’ first team players. It’s a fantastic experience and allows Hearts’ youngster fans to get close to the action. Mascot packages are ideally suited for children aged 5 to 12 years.
The Betfred Cup package includes:
- Walking out of the Tynecastle tunnel with first team players
- Full match day kit (NEW 19/20 kit – yours to keep!)
- Match day tickets in the Main Stand for every mascot and up to two guests, at least one must be a parent or guardian
- Kiosk vouchers
- Photographs on the mascot page of the match programme
- Match programme signed by the first team
- Official photo with the match officials, team captains and Jock the Jambo
- A letter of thanks signed by the captain
- Official mascot certificate
- Official mascot lanyard
Cost: £200 (incl. VAT)
Please note a total of eleven mascot packages are available for this fixture
Mascot Package Giveaway!
We've giving away a mascot package to one lucky Junior Jambos member! The selected winner will enjoy this fantastic experience for FREE! Current members will be added to the giveaway automatically and new sign ups must be registered before September, Friday 13th.