Hearts host both Dundee United and Stenhousemuir at Tynecastle Park in the group stage of the Betfred Cup, mascot packages are now available for both fixtures.
Both fixtures promise an unmissable evening at Tynecastle Park and a memorable opportunity for young fans.
Mascots will walk out alongside their football heroes as they step onto the pitch with Hearts first team players. It’s a fantastic experience and allows Hearts’ youngster fans to get close to the action. Mascot packages are ideally suited for children aged 5 to 12 years.
The Betfred Cup package includes:
- Walking out of the Tynecastle tunnel with first team players
- Full match day kit (the NEW 19/20 home kit – yours to keep!)
- Match day tickets in the Main Stand for every mascot and up to two guests, at least one must be a parent or guardian
- Kiosk vouchers
- Photographs on the mascot page of the match programme
- Match programme signed by the first team
- Official photo with the match officials, team captains and Jock the Jambo
- A letter of thanks signed by the captain
- Official mascot certificate
- Official mascot lanyard
Cost £200 (incl. VAT)