Hearts take on Rangers at Hampden in the Betfred Cup semi-final on Sunday 3rd November and the club is delighted to offer a fantastic hospitality experience on the day.
The package comprises a delicious hot buffet breakfast in the Executive Lounge (Main Stand) at Tynecastle Park, complete with entertainment from host Mark Martin and a number of Hearts legends, with a cash bar.
Private luxury coaches will then transport guests directly to Hampden Park where they will take their seat alongside thousands of fellow Jambos to roar on the boys in maroon. At the conclusion of the match, guests will take the coach back to Tynecastle Park where the Eighteen74 Bar will be open until late.
- Hot Buffet Breakfast in the Executive Lounge (Doors open at 10am)
- Featuring top entertainment & appearances by former players
- Cash bar open throughout
- Private coach transport to and from Hampden (12.00 pm departure from Tynecastle)
- Match Ticket (Sections I3 & I4)
- Return to Tynecastle post-match
It promises to be another memorable day as the Jambos head into their third consecutive semi-final!