Everyone at Heart of Midlothian Football Club looks forward to welcoming you back to Tynecastle Park in the safest and most enjoyable way possible. Ahead of arrival, we ask that you carefully read our Spectator Code of Conduct in order to familiarise yourself with safety protocols in and around the stadium.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Please arrive at the stadium in good time as queues can be expected. We appreciate your
patience as we work to get every spectator into the stadium in the safest manner possible.
- Please do not bring bags with you as this will only serve to delay entry into the stadium for you
and your fellow spectators.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules at all times before, during and after the match –
including both inside and outside the stadium.
- Please make use of our hand sanitisers upon entry and exit to the stadium, as well as whilst
inside the stadium.
YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE STADIUM IF:
- You are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a temperature of 37.8 degrees or above, a new
continuous cough, a loss of sense of taste/smell or any other symptoms officially recognised as
being symptoms of COVID-19)
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone infected with COVID-19
in the last 14 days prior to the game.
- You are self-isolating or in quarantine.
ARRIVAL/INSIDE THE STADIUM
- Please follow all directional signage and/or steward instructions both outside and inside the
- Face masks (covering your nose and mouth) must be worn at all times within the stadium
(unless you are exempt in line with Government Guidance).
- Once you have passed through the turnstiles, please make your way to your seat.
- Gathering on the stadium concourses is strictly prohibited.
- Toilet facilities will be available for use with appropriate social distancing and hygiene measures
- Food kiosks will not be open and we ask supporters to consider their food/drink needs before
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers located throughout the stadium.
- Seats have been allocated according to social distancing guidelines – please remain in your
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary sanctions by the club.
By following this Code of Conduct you will play your part in ensuring a safe and enjoyable
return to Tynecastle Park for all spectators. We thank you in advance for your co-operation
and look forward to welcoming you back!