The T7 stripe is mirrored on the shorts and socks but with additional ‘HMFC’ detail, as seen in the exclusive teaser shot released a couple of weeks ago, and the traditional club crest will return following this season’s use of 1914/15 tribute badge.
Unlike previous years, a ladies version of both the home and away kit will be on sale, along with new mini-kits for infants which will also include socks with shorts and shirt.
- Heart of Midlothian maroon T7 stripe design
- Roll around to back side seam for increased comfort and movability
- Traditional V-neck collar with piping insert, improving durability and player comfort
- Textured closed mesh back panel with increased breathability
- Heat applied PUMA cat branding, giving a contemporary lightweight look and feel
- Hi-definition woven club crest with double applique satin stitch finish
Demand is expected to be high for these hotly anticipated kits so supporters are encouraged to place their pre-orders now to avoid the disappointment of missing out on owning their own kit come July 7. Prices have been frozen at this season's level, starting from £45 for adults and £35 kids.