Community Department Vacancy
|| Community Club Development Officer
|| Community Department
|| Community Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Benefits
- 2-year fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week).
- Includes evenings and weekends depending on the business requirements.
|| Immediate start preferable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Heart of Midlothian Football Club to recruit a full-time Club Development Officer within the Community Department. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with local football clubs in order to support the development of voluntary coaches and players within the grassroots environment. The ideal candidate will provide on and off the field support in line with the needs and demands of grassroots clubs.
- Develop positive relationships between Heart of Midlothian Football Club and grassroots clubs.
- Support grassroots football clubs across the Heart of Midlothian catchment area by working with coaches and club officials to further develop training and playing environments within the clubs.
- Engage with grassroots football clubs and the wider community to increase their access and awareness of the Heart of Midlothian Football Academy, its objectives, philosophy activities and procedures.
- To support the activities and programmes delivered by the Community Coaching & Football Development department.
A full job description is available which provides more detail.
Qualifications and experience: Previous experience working within a grassroots club environment is essential, with a proven record of developing and coaching young players. Ideal candidate must be flexible with their hours. The successful candidate must hold a Scottish FA Advanced Children's Licence.
The successful candidate must have a full clean driving licence with access to their own transport as the post will involve travel
How to apply: If you think that you meet the criteria, please send a CV and Covering letter to Janine Brown, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Close of play – 7 June 2017.