The terms and conditions upon which Ticket Centre sales are issued are as set out below. Heart of Midlothian is hereby referred to as ‘the club’.
Additionally, be aware that issue of a Season Ticket and match ticket is subject to Ground Regulations and the Scottish Professional Football League's policy on Unacceptable Conduct. Full details are available at www.heartsfc.co.uk.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
1. Concessions are defined as all those Under 18 years of age, OAPs over 65 years and students in full time education. Proof of age (including matriculation ID card for students) is required. Only photographic identification will be acceptable. Where concession categories are broken down individual specific age groups or categories apply. Anyone found incorrectly using any ticket type who does not meet the criteria for that ticket will be removed from the ground and no refund will be given.
2. From time to time, the club may wish to keep you up to date with the latest information from the club. Such communication includes email, text, telephone and direct mail and will only involve activity directly related to the club. If you do not wish to receive such information please alert us at the time of sale or tick the appropriate box on the application form. You can be removed from this database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0333 043 1874, option 1, then option 8 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
3. From time to time, the club teams up with a selection of carefully chosen commercial partners to bring fans a diverse range of opportunities. If you do not wish to receive such communication please alert us at the time of sale or tick the appropriate box on the application form. You can be removed from this database at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling 0333 043 1874, option 1, then option 8 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
4. Please note that you must include all payment information. You should ensure you have sufficient funds in order that payment may be taken as instructed. Applications where payment is declined will be considered void.
Season Ticket Terms
1. Season Tickets are sold in the Main Stand, Wheatfield Stand and Gorgie stand and are valid for all Ladbrokes Premiership games at Tynecastle during the specified season.
2. Two Under 13s per Adult Season Ticket purchased. We will require a valid passport or birth certificate for any under 13 purchases prior to cards being issued.
3. All concessions must be within the age band on Monday 1st August 2016 (first game of season). SmartCards will not be activated until the appropriate ID has been seen by the club. Students should be in full-time education for the duration of the 2016/17 season to qualify for a Student ticket.
4. The club reserves the right to move you from your designated season seat without prior notice. If this is the case an alternative seat to the same value will be issued.
5. Season Tickets are non-refundable after they have been purchased regardless of how many games have been played in a season. No discount or refund will be offered for any games missed or that the holder could not attend.
6. Flexible Payment Plan From Zebra Finance - Choosing this option only guarantees you a Season Ticket if accepted by our payment partner, Zebra Finance. All applications are subject to a credit check. The club will process these applications after authorisation from Zebra Finance and you will be contacted by them regarding the success or otherwise of your application. Please note all four month payment plans will have a £20 admin fee added on to your total amount payable when you receive your credit agreement.
7. Your Hearts Season Smartcard remains the property of Heart of Midlothian plc. Its issue is subject to Ground Regulations, Terms and Conditions and the Scottish Premier League's policy on Unacceptable Conduct. Details are available online or in writing from Heart of Midlothian Supporter Services, Ticket Centre, Tynecastle Stadium, McLeod Street, Edinburgh, EH11 2NL. An administration charge is payable for lost cards.
8. Season Ticket holders who have forgotten their SmartCard for any given match can be issued with a paper ticket for access to the ground for that game only. The ticket will be issued subject to the holders SmartCard having not been used for the game. A ticket can be requested from the Ticket Centre however the club will not “fast track” any requests. The club reserves the right not to issue a replacement.
9. Season Ticket holders can upgrade concession tickets an alternative concession or Adult ticket. A discount will be offered on the match ticket price to use the Season Ticket seat. The discount shall be calculated by the Season Ticket purchase price being divided by 19 home games. This figure shall then be removed from the match ticket price the seat is being upgraded to.
Match Ticket Terms
1. Match tickets are issued by, and shall remain the property of, Heart of Midlothian plc.
2. Tickets shall be void if re-sold at a premium or for commercial purposes, or used as prizes in competitions or lotteries, without the clubs’ prior written consent.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the Tynecastle Stadium Ground Regulations, copies of which are available from Heart of Midlothian.
4. Match tickets are non-refundable. No refund for a ticket will be made if the match is postponed and played upon a future date (although this ticket will, unless otherwise advised by the club, remain valid for that match), or if the match is abandoned.
5. If you lose your tickets the club cannot offer reprints for tickets once they have been dispatched from the Ticket Centre.
6. No photographs, video recordings, sound recordings or similar may be made within the stadium without the clubs’ prior written approval. Entry to the stadium may be denied to persons with audio, visual and/or audio/visual recording equipment of any sort, or anyone who is (or becomes) under the influence of alcohol, or is carrying any articles prohibited by the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995.
7. Any person seeking to use a Ticket in breach of these conditions may be denied entry to the stadium or ejected from it. In any such event that person may also be subject to legal action by the club, and the club reserves the right to retain any money paid for the Ticket.
8. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the bearer arrives at the stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick-off.
9. On entering the stadium, the bearer must retain the Ticket for the duration of the match.
10. The failure, or delay, by the club to exercise a right or remedy under these terms and conditions or by law does not constitute a waiver of that (or any other) right or remedy.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by Scots law, and any dispute relating to them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
12. Under 13’s match tickets can only be bought in conjunction with a full paying Adult priced ticket. There is a limit of two U13 tickets per Adult ticket. Where there is no Adult ticket purchased, an U18 should be purchased.
13. Student tickets are only available to purchase from the ticket office directly. In order to purchase student tickets, a valid student ID that states you are studying full-time is required.
14. For any Category A matches the club will only sell tickets to customers who have an active account and recent purchase history. If you fail to meet this criteria you will be refused sale.
Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995
Warning: It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter, or attempt to enter, the stadium:
1. Whilst in the possession of a controlled container, which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown was capable of injury to another person, or any other prohibited articles (such as cans, bottles, flasks, fireworks or flares).
2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
3. Whilst under the influence of alcohol.
In the interests of safety, the instructions of the Police and stewards must be obeyed at all times.
Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited at Tynecastle Stadium.
Under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, when the Club sells tickets for corporate match day hospitality which includes alcohol, the maximum number of drinks per person will be limited to ten. This is to ensure that the Club does not breach the terms of the mandatory conditions placed by statute on the Premises Licence.
Collar & Tie – Gorgie Suite/Bobby Walker Suite/Directors Box Smart casual – John Robertson Lounge Casual- Willie Bauld Suite
In the event of cancellation of any booking by a client, the client shall pay to the Club a cancellation fee calculated as follows:
Notification Times and Cancellation Charges
15–8 days prior to the event 25% of booking value 7-4 days prior to the event 50% of booking value Within 3 day of the event 100% of booking value
Cancellation fees payable may be waived or reduced at the sole discretion of the Club.
Clients shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of their guests and shall ensure that nothing is done or omitted to be done that will constitute a breach of the law, or in any way cause nuisance to or be an infringement of an occasion, or lead to possible forfeiture or endorsement of any licence for the sale of alcohol. The Club reserves the right to eject any persons who are deemed to be drunk, abusive or causing a nuisance to other guests or staff. The Club can accept no responsibility for the property of clients and guests in attendance at match day hospitality. Any items deposited in the Gorgie Suite Cloakroom and designated hanging areas in relation to the Willie Bauld Suite/John Robertson Lounge/Bobby Walker Suite/Directors Box shall be at the owner’s own risk and without obligation on the part of the Club.
Match Day Hospitality
The Club shall not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations relative to match day hospitality as a result of fire, shortage of labour or food supplies, strikes, industrial disputes or other causes beyond the control of either party. The hospitality package is personal to the client and shall not be transferred or resold without the prior written consent of the Club.
The Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability. The fixtures cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular day at any particular time.
REGULATIONS OPERATED WITHIN AND AROUND TYNECASTLE STADIUM(“the Stadium”)
The Club cannot guarantee that the seat of the client or guest will not be affected by adverse weather conditions. Standing is forbidden in seated viewing areas of the Stadium. Foul, abusive or racist language or conduct is totally forbidden within the Stadium. Please note that the Club operates a non-smoking policy at the Stadium. The Stadium is covered by C.C.T.V, which is operated by the Club and recorded on a 24 hour basis.
Please note that it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Stadium: 1. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person. 2. Whilst in possession of alcohol. 3. Whilst drunk. 4. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas. 5. Whilst in possession of any article which is a firework. Note: all persons entering the ground may be searched by the police.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or fraudulent misrepresentation. However to the fullest extent permissible neither the Club nor any of its Officers or Agents shall be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any client, or any guest, in or upon any part of the Stadium or car park offered for use as part of the match day hospitality or for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
Standard Competition T&Cs
By entering a competition on Heart of Midlothian’s website or social media channels you are agreeing to the club storing and using your information for marketing purposes; we will not share your information with any third party without your permission. Your details will be added to the club’s database and you will receive promotional emails from time to time. You can opt out at any time by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ on any email received. If adding any photos/videos to our social media channels, you are granting permission for these images/videos to be used online by Heart of Midlothian Football Club (HMFC).
By submitting photos/videos you understand and agree that HMFC, has no obligation to publish your photos/videos. You must be the author/copyright holder of any images/videos submitted in connection with a competition. Entries must be submitted no later than 23:59 on the closing date advertised. The competition winner(s) will be announced within 48hrs of the winner(s) accepting the prize.
Effective from June 2014.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you decide to cancel your subscription prior to using the Hearts TV Service, you will be entitled to a full refund of the Fee. We will refund such sums by crediting your credit / debit card (as applicable). Any notice given by you after you access the Service, will not be entitled to receive a refund.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can access the payment agent website via the ‘Cancel Subscription’ link located under the ‘Subscription’ area and follow the cancellation instructions. Confirmation of your cancellation will appear on screen. When you cancel your monthly or annual subscription you shall be entitled to access the content pursuant to your subscription contract until the expiry of the period for which you have paid the subscription fee. If you wish to contact us in respect of this Service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of a virtual private network (VPN) to change your IP location in order to allow live streaming in the UK & Ireland is strictly prohibited. SPORTSMEDIA GB have systems in place to monitor such activity and any person found using these services will have their account blocked immediately.
Heart of Midlothian PLC – Season Ticket Terms and Conditions 2017/2018
1. Season Ticket Terms, Rules and Information
These Season Ticket Terms and Conditions (Terms) set out the terms on which the Heart of Midlothian PLC (the Club) supplies season tickets (Season Tickets) for access to football matches at Tynecastle Park (or any alternative location used by the Club for home matches) (the Stadium). The Season Ticket Information (click here to access) provides further information about Season Tickets and is deemed to be part of these Terms, and the Club's contract with you.
These terms apply to all Season Tickets and apply between the person purchasing the Season Ticket and the Club. The person who is identified on the face of the Season Ticket will be the Holder of the Season Ticket and these terms also apply to the Holder. Season Tickets are valid for entry to the Stadium by the Holder only. In these terms, 'you' means the person purchasing the Season Ticket and /or the Holder, as appropriate.
Entry to the Stadium is subject to the Rules and Regulations of FIFA, UEFA, the Scottish Football Association (“SFA”), the Scottish Professional Football League (“SPFL”), the Club’s Ground Regulations, and the Club’s Unacceptable Conduct Policy (the Terms and Conditions of Entry).
By purchasing and / or using a Season Ticket, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms (including the Season Ticket Information), and all the Terms and Conditions of Entry (click here)], and a contract is formed between you and the Club incorporating all of these terms. Any breach of that contract by you may result in appropriate action and/or sanctions being imposed by the Club, any other football club and/or Police Scotland, including withdrawal of your Season Ticket and/or your removal from the Stadium.
You (whether acting alone or with others) shall be jointly and individually liable for, and may be subject to legal action by the Club for recovery of fines, losses, penalties, liability or damages suffered or incurred by the Club (including disciplinary action by the football authorities) as a direct result of your conduct or behaviour (or any third party to whom you have provided your Season Ticket, with or without the consent of the Club) at any Club match at the Stadium or away venue.
2. Buying Your Season Ticket
When you purchase a Season Ticket, the Club's acceptance of your order and processing of your payment will be confirmation of your Season Ticket, at which point a contract will be formed between you and the Club. If we cannot accept your order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
Season Tickets will be delivered to the Holder within 30 days of acceptance of your order. Where a Season Ticket is renewed for season 2017/2018 a new Season Ticket Smartcard will be issued and your current Smartcard will no longer be valid.
Where your Season Ticket is to be financed using the Club's finance partner (as set out in the Season Ticket Information) the Club will not confirm your Season Ticket and no contract between you and the Club will be formed until the Club has received confirmation from its finance partner that your application for finance has been accepted.
3. Season Ticket Information
Please read the Season Ticket Information that has been made available to you. This has important information about prices, seat locations, booking fees, concessions, categories of Season Tickets available, and ways to pay. The Club draws your attention to the following points in particular.
Season Tickets are valid only for admission to Home SPFL league matches, for the category of Season Ticket you have purchased. Home matches may be played at an alternative venue should Tynecastle Park be unavailable.
If you have purchased a seat guarantee and price freeze as detailed in the Season Ticket Information (Seat Guarantee), the price of your Season Ticket will be fixed at the season 2017/2018 price for every season, up to and including season 2019/2020, provided that you renew your Season Ticket each year during that period. You are also guaranteed your allocated Season Ticket seat for any other non-league home match for which you purchase a ticket (subject to the exclusions at Clause 5 below). Purchase of a Seat Guarantee will also entitle you to participate in our 'One in a Million' scheme at a 50% discounted rate. Limited exceptions apply, detailed in the Season Ticket Information.
The Seat Guarantee is not available for Category B+ Season Tickets and will only commence from the date of opening of the new Main Stand.
Please note that transitional arrangements and pricing are in place for existing Season Ticket Holders with 'Silver' Category seats in the Main Stand. Please see the Ticket Information for further details of these arrangements.
Your Season Ticket does not give you any entitlement to access matches played at the Stadium, or to access your allocated seat (unless you have purchased a Seat Guarantee as noted above), for any other matches not covered by your Season Ticket (e.g. Cup matches, friendlies) although Loyalty Points which count towards the allocation of other match tickets (see http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/pages/loyaltypoints) will be awarded to you for purchasing a Season Ticket.
Any entitlement to access additional matches and Seat Guarantees as detailed above shall commence from the date of opening of the Main Stand.
4. Additional Tickets and Upgrades
Adult and Over 65s Season Ticket Holders are also entitled to purchase up to 2 Under 13 Season Tickets. Under 13 Season Tickets may only be purchased by the holder of a valid Adult or Over 65s Season Ticket.
Concession Season Tickets can be upgraded to an alternative concession or Adult Season Ticket throughout any season. A discount will be offered on the match Season Ticket price to use the designated Season Ticket seat. The discount shall be calculated based on the difference between the Season Ticket purchase price and the Match day price.
5. Exclusions and Limitations
The Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixture dates and kick off times for any reason at the Club's sole discretion (including for example health and safety, other competitions and TV scheduling) without notice and without liability. Accordingly, matches cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular day at any particular time.
The location of your Season Ticket cannot be guaranteed. The Club reserves the right to move you from your designated seat to an alternative seat of the same value without prior notice. Where a Seat Guarantee has been purchased, we will ensure that you are allocated your Season Ticket Seat where it is available however there may be occasions outwith the Club's control which require the Club to move your seat (for example for health and safety reasons) and no discount or refund will be given in those circumstances.
Season Tickets are non-refundable after they have been purchased regardless of how many matches have been played in a season. No discount or refund will be offered for any matches that have taken place which you missed, or that you could not attend, under any circumstances.
No refund for a Season Ticket will be made if any match is postponed or abandoned and played upon a future date, or for any adverse weather conditions. However, admission to the rearranged match will be included in your Season Ticket.
Season Tickets may not be re-sold, used as a competition or lottery prize, or used for any commercial purpose without the Club's prior written consent. Any Season Tickets used for these purposes shall be void.
Your Season Ticket entitles you to access to the Stadium for the duration of the relevant match, and to the minimum number of matches specified in the Season Ticket Information. Admission cannot be guaranteed if you arrive at the Stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick-off time.
On entering the Stadium, you must make available your Season Ticket for inspection for the duration of the match and you unconditionally agree to present your Season Ticket upon request by a Club Official, representative from the stewarding agency or Police Scotland.
Individuals found incorrectly using any Season Ticket type who do not meet the criteria for that Season Ticket (for example concessions) will be removed from the Stadium without refund.
The failure, or delay, by the Club to exercise a right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that (or any other) right or remedy.
These Terms and the contract are governed by Scots law. Any dispute relating to them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.