Conferencing and Banqueting
Tynecastle Park, home of Heart of Midlothian FC, the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh, offers a fantastic matchday experience for all guests, whatever the occasion. There is something truly special about matchdays at Tynecastle with an electric atmosphere created by the country’s most engaged support, and the exceptional Lounges in the New Stand are scheduled for completion in January 2018.
Corporate season members will be able to take up their VIP places in the ground with hospitality initially being provided in the Gorgie Suite until the new lounges are open. The Gorgie Suite is currently going through a programme of enhancement and will offer two different matchday experiences to cater for the expectations of our guests.
Spaces in the Gorgie Suite are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis to new corporate members. hospitality provided by the renowned in-house Tynecastle Events team. In season 2017/18, the club will officially open the new Main Stand, and with it, five stunning new hospitality lounges. The lounges, which have been carefully planned to cater for a broad range of experiences, will provide the best sports hospitality in Scotland with luxurious and modern surroundings and award winning service. Hospitality packages are completed by close-to-the-action seating, giving all the guests the thrill of Tynecastle Park’s unique atmosphere.
So whether you are seeking a more informal matchday in modern surroundings, traditional hospitality for networking with your top clients, or aspire to the ultimate in matchday experience in elegant surroundings,Tynecastle Park will provide the right package for you, for your friends and for your business associates.
Heart of Midlothian’s award-winning Gorgie Suite hospitality has returned to Tynecastle Park.
Supporters can now take advantage of the club’s hugely popular hospitality package for the following fixtures:
Hearts v Ross County. Saturday 25th November. 3pm KO
Hearts v Hamilton Academical. Saturday 2nd December. 3pm KO
Hearts v Motherwell. Saturday 9th December. 3pm KO
Hearts v Dundee. Tuesday 12th December. 7:45pm KO
Hearts v Celtic. Sunday 17th December. 12:30pm KO
Guests will enjoy a special three course meal in the Gorgie Suite alongside a complimentary bar. Match seating will be in the Main Stand. Full package details are as follows:
Tickets are priced at £110 (excluding VAT),
To book, please call the Hearts Hospitality Team on 0131 200 7282 or 0131 200 7244
Members will receive the additional benefits
MEMBERS-ONLY OPENING EVENT
Members will receive an invitation to a members-only event which will be held once all hospitality lounges are open.
ALLOCATION OF SEATING
Members will have their own seats at all home league matches and will have the right to purchase their seats for any domestic cup/European matches from the time that the new Main Stand opens, which is scheduled for 9th September.
SEASON TICKET PRICE FREEZE
With a Membership, all corporate season ticket prices will be frozen up to and including season 2019/20.
Our lounge seating will offer optimum sight lines/viewing angles of the pitch, and will be padded for extra comfort.
PREFERENTIAL ROOM RATES
Members will receive preferential rates for room hire in any of the Main Stand lounges at Tynecastle Park.
DEDICATED HOSPITALITY TEAM SUPPORT
Members will have priority access to the Hearts hospitality team, who will look after all hospitality requirements throughout the season.
Located on the first floor of the new stand, this venue offers an imaginative prematch menu of freshly prepared hot food dishes, served in a casual yet refined atmosphere.
Enjoy access to a private cash bar before taking your seats in executive seating adjacent to the Directors’ Box.
• Lounge open three hours before kick off and one hour post match.
• Imaginative menu of pre match dishes as well as traditional half time fayre served in an informal yet refined atmosphere.
• Access to a private cash bar throughout.
• Executive seating in a prime area of the new stand,directly adjacent to the Directors’ Box.
• Priority booking for members to buy additional guest tickets for the lounge (subject to availability).
• Dress Code: Smart, casual, dressed denims permitted.
|Lounge Membership:||£250 + VAT|
|Lounge Season Ticket||£1180 + VAT|
|Seating||Main Stand Section R Platinum|
Situated directly to the right of the Directors’ Lounge on the first floor of the new stand, Lounge 2 provides a more traditional executive hospitality experience with attentive, yet unobtrusive service, in exclusive surroundings.
This is truly a VIP experience for discerning guests who appreciate the best of service from highly skilled staff under the stewardship of an experienced lounge manager. It offers the perfect backdrop for building new relationships, cementing existing ones and enhancing your brand.
The match package will include light gastro pub style dishes, half time refreshments and a complimentary bar with premium drinks.
• Lounge open 2.5 hours prior to kick off and one hour post match.
• Choice of pre-match light dishes, traditional half time fayre.
• Attentive and skilled bar staff on hand throughout to serve complimentary drinks to table or at the bar.
• Executive seating directly to the right of the Directors Box.
• Priority service for Members to purchase additional tickets on match day (subject to availability).
• Dress Code: Colar and jacket, no demin or trainers.
|Lounge Membership||£300 + VAT|
|Lounge Season Ticket||£1750 + VAT (Discounted to £1660 + VAT in Seaaon 17/18|
|Seating||Main Stand, Section Q. Platinum|
Located on the second floor, our new private bar is a natural replacement for the Willie Bauld Suite.
This new private pub will offer a vibrant and modern, sports bar atmosphere with large screens broadcasting Sky Sports and BT Sport on match days.
Celebrating the heroes whose endeavour made Heart of Midlothian great, it will provide a fitting tribute to the Legends who entertained generations of supporters. Guests will enjoy a relaxed pub atmosphere in their own private space staffed by familiar faces ensuring friendly and efficient service throughout.
• Lounge open three hours prior to kick off and one hour post match.
• Access to a private bar area with friendly and efficient service.
• Enhanced hot food offerings pre-match and half time fayre served in a relaxed social setting.
• Visits from Hearts Ambassadors throughout the season.
• Dress Code: Casual, no away colours.
|Lounge Membership||£200 + VAT|
|Lounge Season Ticket||£960 + VAT (Discounted to £912 + VAT in Season 17/18)|
|Seating||Main stand, Section S. Platinum|
Our renowned and revered ‘Big Matchday Experience’ moves to its new home in the Main Stand.
Winner of a 2017 UK Stadium Experience award, the Big Matchday Experience offers a fantastic day of entertainment and the very best experience in Scottish football hospitality. With pre and post-match entertainment from host Scott Wilson, this is truly a day to remember.
Guests can expect to see current players as well as Hearts legends and enjoy match insights from top pundits who will analyse the team’s tactics for each game.
• Lounge open 2.5 hours prior to kick-off.
• Welcome drink, and complementary bar throughout.
• Exceptional cuisine from Head Chef, James Corner’s award-winning kitchen, serving a three course lunch/dinner accompanied by fine wines and liqueurs.
• Prime seating in the brand new main stand, with excellent views over the Tynecastle pitch.
• Top class entertainment throughout in a warm and lively atmosphere.
• Delicious half-time and full-time refreshments.
• In-lounge betting.
• Dress Code: Smart casual, dress denims permitted.
|Lounge Membership||£300 + VAT|
|Lounge Season Ticket||£1840 + VAT (Discounted to £1748 + VAT in season 17/18)|
|Seating||Main Stand Section P. Platinum|
The jewel in the crown of the new Main Stand, the Skyline Lounge will offer matchday hospitality which is unsurpassed in Scotland. With its own private entrance and access to an exclusive rooftop terrace, this will be a hospitality experience quite like no other.
Unique in Scottish Football, the Skyline lounge elevates football hospitality to a brand new level. Limited in capacity, this lounge will offer an elite experience and members can look forward to the utmost in style and indulgence with the highest service levels and access to their own dedicated staff.
The following additional member benefits are exclusive to members of the Skyline lounge:
• 2x Invitations to an end of season cocktail party in lounge, with club officials
• 50% off lounge hire on one occasion per season (specific exclusions will apply)
• Company name listed on ‘Members’ page on official Hearts FC website (optional)
• Private entrance to the suite
• A dedicated Account Manager within the club will be available for you throughout the season
• Private entrance to suite with VIP access to the stand.
• Open 2.5 hours before kick-off
• Champagne on arrival and an exquisite range of canapés.
• Personal service from a dedicated chef offering innovative and modern gourmet style menu choices cooked to order and served in formal or relaxed dining setting to suit your guests.
• High staff ratios to ensure the most attentive service.
• Complimentary bar throughout, with a premium selection of drinks.
• Premium seating accessed via private entrance to the new main stand.
• Dress Code:
In addition to the new lounges, the main stand will offer five exclusive boxes which provide guests a private space in which to host friends, colleagues or family. Positioned at the front of of the Main Stand, boxes overlook the beautiful piazza.
Working with Hearts’ dedicated hospitality team, box owners can choose bespoke catering options on a match-by-match basis with options ranging from simple yet stylish buffet to full formal dining complemented by fine wines and liqueurs.
• Match day experience can be totally bespoke, with flexible arrival times to accommodate prematch meetings should you be combining business with pleasure.
• Option to personalise boxes to include company branding, personalised decoration or promotional messages.
• Bespoke catering options on a match-by-match basis arranged via a dedicated hospitality manager.
• Premium drinks package.
• Right to use the box up to three times a season to enjoy a celebration, party or meeting away from match days.
• Premium seating in the main stand directly behind the Directors’ Box.
Private Box Rates
|Box Number||Seats||Seasonal Price (+VAT)|
Private Box Dining
The seasonal prices include a pre-match buffet, half-time refreshments and savouries and pre/post match drinks. To upgrade your box to a three-course dining package, we offer the following options:
|Seasonal Dining Upgrade||£600 + VAT per person|
|Indvidual Match Dining Upgrade||£45 + VAT per person|